Rejoice Ye Pure in Heart
1. Rejoice, O pure in heart,
rejoice, give thanks, and sing;
your festal banner wave on high,
the cross of Christ your King.
Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice, give thanks, and sing!
2. Bright youth and snow-crowned age,
both men and women, raise
on high your free, exulting song,
declare God's wondrous praise. [Refrain]
3. Still lift your standard high,
still chanting as you go,
from youth to age, by night and day,
in gladness and in woe.
4. At last the march shall end;
the wearied ones shall rest,
the pilgrims reach their home at last,
Jerusalem the blest.
5. Praise God, who reigns on high,
the Lord whom we adore:
the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,
one God forevermore.